Tuesday, April 24, 2007

PaperTrey


I got my PaperTrey stamps AND my Bellas yesterday. More enabling, I'm afraid! I love how the PaperTrey stamps come packaged...such a clever idea! They suggest storing your clear stamps in CD cases. How convenient and Type A, just like me! So, since I am home waiting for a pump to arrive, I thought, "Well, I'll get out my new stamps and make a card for Liz!" (So Liz, sorry if you read my blog and I ruin the surprise!)


Anyhow, if you want the website for either the PaperTrey or Bella stamps, let me know. I'll try to post a Bella later today. She is currently drying, as I had to apply some tacky glue to her backside. (I, on the other hand, need NOTHING applied to my backside...It's big enough from all that biking!)
P.S.-The photo does NOT do this card justice. The flowers are stamped with (Shannon's new fav) Almost Amethyst, and since Liz loves purple, I wanted to do the flowers a pretty purple shade, but they didn't show up well in the scan. She is also getting another little care package from me, but I'll keep that a secret. She will LOVE it!

No comments: