Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Color Challenge


Well, I started this card off for a color challenge on SCS...and then realized that the green in my patterned paper is nowhere close to the green in the challenge. Poop on a stick! So then, I just went ahead and used my new thanks stamp from CTMH and made a thank-you note for the Willey family. They were so nice to have us over on Easter when my Mom abandoned us. (JK MOM!!!) Dont'cha just love rhinestones!


Thanks to Michelle, Molly's cousin, for helping me with the photo upload process. Man I am a complete moron when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I am learning!

2 comments:

mc'crafter said...

What is CTMH? Cause I want to get that Thank You stamp...I love it!!

Terri said...

CTMH=Close to my Heart. They have awesome clear stamps. I know a really nice demonstrator. I will have to look up her website, but I will pass it along.

Also, Michael's always has clear stamps for $1!!!!! You should check those out too!