Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CosmoBella


Well how flippin' cute is this little gal? Why can't I look like that in a pair of jeans? Oh wait, it's because I drink too much wine. Sigh, I digress. Anyhow, if you have a birthday in May or June (or July, August, September for that matter) AND you drink martinis, you are getting some variation on this baby. She is so fun to color, and I just learned this awesome technique whereby you spray an acrylic sealer on your image BEFORE you color it, and the paper doesn't pill. How cool is that? And, it totally works!!! :):):) Ooh, another fun technique I learned is to take your watercolor markers and color on a CD case lid...then, you can use a blender pen to pick up the color. Wipe the lid off with a baby wipe, and voila...a cheap, easy painters tool. Happy Tuesday techniques for you!


What else made my Tuesday so good? Well, I hired a lawn service this summer. Yes, I know it's lame. But, given all of my training and how burned out I am, I have decided it's the "S.O.T."----Summer of Terri. Yes friends, I may lay by the pool, read some books, drink some wine (whoops, already do that one!) but I will NOT train for any darn race. So, I thought a lawn service may be just the ticket to increased enjoyment. Yet again, I digress. So sorry.


Well, enjoy CosmoBella. She's having an apple martini. Sounds deeee-lightful. PrezzieBella may make her debut tonight yet. It's nice and sunny, and I feel like stampin!

No comments: