Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ooh Ah...


You wish you had a Cuttlebug.
Ooh ah, you wish you had a Cuttlebug.

Man, I love the Bug! What did I do before Cricut and Cuttlebug? (I'll have to brag about Cricut in an upcoming post) I bought the Bug at Mike's with my 40% off coupon. I'm pretty sure they weren't supposed to let me use my coupon, but I say that makes up for all the times I forgot one. And while we're on the subject of "what did I do before...?" WHAT DID I DO BEFORE 40% OFF COUPONS? What would happen to the world if they were discontinued?

Well, the Cuttlebug is a cool little tool. It's dry embossing without the rig-a-ma-roll of embossing. Have you ever embossed? It's not terribly fun. And, it's time consuming. So now, I can make all of these cool patterns on things by just rolling a piece of paper through a machine. My kind of work! Allows me to drink my wine and roll, all at the same time, thanks to the suction cups that hold the little guy in place.

So, I urge you to run, not walk, to your nearest store, 40% coupon in hand and buy a Cuttlebug. You will thank me someday!

(And yes, I know, I should sell the thing on QVC. Wouldn't I make a lovely QVC hostess? Maybe someone from QVC will read my blog and bring me in to interview. Oh, how lovely!)

1 comment:

mc'crafter said...

I think I am going to get one of these...I just saw t on another blog...and I was amazed by what it does. I am going to dabble more in paper...so far it has just been scrap-booking, but that just' ain't cutting it for me anymore.