Monday, April 9, 2007

My very first blog

Wow, welcome to my first blog! I have had great intentions of starting one, but I just found the whole process so unbelievably overwhelming. Then, my friend Michelle passed along this website and said, (and I quote) "it's the web equal of macaroni and cheese". Clearly, she has no idea of my computer abilites. (or lack thereof!)

Nonetheless, here it is! I hope to keep card samples, templates and the like on here for you to see, borrow, whatever. And, I'll be happy to upload any of your crafty ideas too!

Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am so excited for your weblog... you, of all people are perfect for this. I can't wait to see your Maaahvalous artwork! I'm looking forward to what are sure to be hilarious postings from you (since you are the funniest person I know!)