Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Challenge put to work


OMG, I just received the highest compliment EVAH! Liz (you know, my friend with the twins AND cancer...dear God, who could make that up?) just told me on my blog I'm the funniest person she knows. Has she met herself? Has she read her own care page? It makes me laugh out loud...and it's so dang clever. I have not a clever bone in my bod. Ability to copy stuff bone? Yep, got one of those!


OK, back to my story. So, it is literally so miserable here in MI today. It is like raining/sleeting/snowing. Has Mother Nature checked in to the calendar to see THAT IT IS APRIL?!?!?!?! Hello????? Ugh, again I digress. So, crap weather=stamp time. (and wine time, but no one's here to see that!) So, I made a card for the Sketch Challenge that I posted earlier. I really, really like this sketch. The other thing I like is that you can print all of the other sketches from previous weeks, and VOILA, new card ideas. So, here dear friends, is my card. I love the springy colors these days. Makes me hopeful that one day my tulips will rear their pretty little faces.

No comments: