Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks Girls! (and a recipe just for kicks!)


So, a big THANK YOU to Liz and Shannon who made the trek all the way from Cinci on Friday night just to stamp with me this weekend! We even had a guest visitor, Molly, who made her very first scrapbook with a lot of help from me! (not!) She did great on her own and I am sure her fam will be quite proud. I have created yet another monster.

So one of my "resolutions" (it's not really....I didn't write it down or anything, I just need to be better about this!) is to finish projects I have started. I always get full of gusto and somehow poop out. It's not that I don't like them or anything. It's more that I find something ELSE that looks fun and I want to try it too! Then, I end up with neglected projects. So, I made a list of "neglected" projects and I will FINISH neglected projects. I also made a binder for projects I want to try, so I don't have to freak that they'll go away or I'll never be able to find them again. What a nerd I am!

So today's project was to just clean up the hell hole basement (most of it's done!) and to organize a few things. Boh-ring. But done.

And, we had an awesome buffalo chicken dip this weekend. I thought I would pass along the recipe, as it would be deeeelightful for the Super Bowl!

Recipe:

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
MIX all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring after 3 min.

SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Crackers or celery sticks.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: