Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now We're Rockin'...



OK, I am SO not rockin' but I hope to be by next Monday! Back in October/November, I took an intro to digital scrapbooking online at this website: http://jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=50

Jessica was AWESOME! I learned so much. I've been trying to get a few friends on the bandwagon, but apparently the bed of the truck is too high because no one has jumped. I, on the other hand, loved it so much that I signed up for the intermediate class. (which means I'll have to go back and brush up on techs from the first class since I haven't TOUCHED PSE in, oh, 6 weeks...)

In other not-so-exciting news, I decided to post a photo of a baby paint pail I did a few weeks back for my (ahem!) ex-boyfriend's new baby. Yes, KT, I know it was 10+ years ago,but....

Anyhow, I did a little pail with onesies in it that I decorated. I also made matching "thank you" notes (Of which I have not received one. I digress...)

Anyhow, if you'd like the pattern for these (OR you'd like me to make them for your next baby shower!) I would be happy to do so!

No comments: