Saturday, July 7, 2007

OMG, May 19th?



That was a LONG time ago! And this was supposed to be the S.O.T.!!! So, I was checking out Crafty McCrafter the other day, and she has like a gagillion posts. So, I had to do something crafty. I have a few things:


1) I learned how to "digiscrap". Am I good at it? Nope. But, it's a work in progress


2) I learned how to unmount my stamps? As K.T. tells me, that's about as interested as watching paint dry. Isn't he funny. (not!) So, you will get to see the "before" and "aftah" shots of my stamp collection!


3) I made this cute baby card for my friend Andrea who just had a little girl. Note the pink and green...she lives in Grosse Pointe! (And is SO not a GP'er!)


So, that's it for today. It's too damn hot outside to be out there, so I am in here being crafty. I have another fun project, but if I don't get to it, I'll post it tomorrow!

No comments: