Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I think I've gone freaking mad....


Lookie at what I just ordered? Could I have been spending my evening gardening or exercising or reading? Oh no. I have been stalking my favorite website, Splitcoast. I seriously need help. So, I start reading about these markers. Yup, this new brand of markers that everyone is gaga over. Well, do I jump right in and buy them? Nope. Instead, I research the gosh darn things for TWO HOURS! (Told you, I need help. Anyone have a good therapist?) So I end up buying the buggers. Want to see a photo? I swear, they better be made of gold.


I'm hoping my next post will be how much I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my new markers!


(At least it came with a free case)

2 comments:

MEG said...

markers terr?? hahaha thats great I better get a SWEET card with those markers!!

MEG said...

ps...my boss and i (shes creative too) just looked up these markers online...you crazy girl. but someone needs to congratulate you on this purchase, and i (being the spender in the family) will be the one to do it. this is a DOOZY and i salute you miss terri hurbis.