Monday, March 17, 2008

An order!


So this very nice friend at my church asked me to make some cards for her that she can use as hostess gifts for Easter. Needless to say, I was floored! So, I've been working on them here and there over the last few weeks. I think I will put 10 cards together in a little box that I hope to complete today. Anyhow, I thought I would give you a peek at one of the cards going inside the box. I think it's suck a cute card for a little boy's birthday or to welcome a boy baby. I am going to try a girl version as well.

I used the color combo from here http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/color-inspiration/ to come up with my colors for this card. Isn't Kristina great?

Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.