Monday, October 1, 2007

Digi Pages

Ooh, I am loving the digiscrapping. Yep, you never have to take out a single SHEET of paper. No clean up. Can get a page done in relatively quick time. What's not to like? AND, I find that I am doing more pages because of the aforementioned reasons.

I decided to blog this one because I tried to send it to my friend Liz and it wouldn't go thru. So, she's getting the blog version.

I plan to have lots more fun blog things in upcoming weeks as I adjust to the new craft room and get my computer all situated down there.

BTW, I am not too funny today. I had my repeat mammo. The first mammo...well, I have had gas that hurts worse than that. But, repeat mammo. Seriously next time just ask a Mack truck to run over my boob while it's laying on the street! When she was taking the photos, she said "Don't breathe". I asked her if she thought that was even possible? She didn't laugh.

1 comment:

skylark knits said...

Hi, Terri! Thought I'd let you know that there is a free kit up on 2Peas that you might like for scrapping your mammogram pictures!

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/digitalKits_free_200710.asp?source=NL100307

Have a great night!